Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Today's Obsession - '07 Buddy 125 Italia


The '07 Buddy is the scooter that I most desire. After reading some posts at the Modern Buddy Forum, I decided that if I'm going to get a Buddy, then I should get the 125cc. And if I'm going to get the 125cc, I just as well get the new '07. The new buddy comes in a variety of colors as shown below. (The '06 Buddy only came in 4 flavors). They've also upgraded the headlight this year with a halogen, the tail light was upgraded to LED and the scoot also now has a 12v accessory adapter.

Per Genuine's website, "All Genuine Scooter Company models come with a 2-year unlimited mileage warranty and one free year of roadside assistance." That's the most competitive warranty available in the scooter industry as far as I'm aware.

I'm not totally sure how much the scoot is OTD (Out the door) yet. I'll post as soon as I find out. Here's one last head-on picture of the beautiful '07 in red. Delicious.

2 comments:

Scott and Holly said...

I was just guided to the MSRP table by Kevin from the Modern Buddy forum:

$1,899 (50cc)
$2,599 (125cc)
$2,699 (125cc Italia)

Anonymous said...

Scott,

Both of those new models are sweet. I think I do like the Italia a bit better, just 'cause it is more Vespa-ish looking, I guess. Or maybe I just love the orange paint color.

Like the full frontal of the red Buddy.

Nice.